Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Nice Weather in December











Shirt: Vintage 
Shorts: H&M
Tights: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever21 
Rings: Urban Outfitters
It was such a nice day at 73 degrees that I could not resist wearing shorts! I went out with my cousins and sis for a mini family reunion and had a blast. When I went out I wore black flats but when we were lounging about at the mall and such I wore the navy and grey heels. Oh, and the necklace! This is my first big statement necklace and I love it! I now want more. The rings I am wearing are the initials of my name Lauren-Marie.

The statues are quite interesting and I felt like we should be conversing about something profound. And...on a side note the picture of yogurt is from Yogurt Land while my cousins ate at Paris Baguette, a wonderful little bakery. Looking forward to more wonderful weather :3

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment