Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Just a Thursday





























Dress: Urban Outfitters
Cardigan: H&M
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Nine West
So...I have not been on for a while because I have been working like crazy and classes have started so, busy busy busy! I mean, I had three birthdays to attend in a row! Well I have had this dress for a while but have only worn it once and felt it was time for it to see the light. The dress is actually pretty open in the back but since its winter I felt it was appropriate to cover it up.
Oh! And the book I'm holding is called "Fables" by Bill Willingham. Its a comic book about people and creature from fairytales coming to our world because an evil king called the Adversary conquered their lands. Its incredibly interesting and highly recommend it! Well off for now. :3

Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment