Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

First Day of Falling Down the Rabbit Hole

I love these earrings! I just have to be careful because I already ripped out two strings.
 Full body shot. Love this sweater. I now have a sweater with color in my wardrobe.
Smiles :3
Hi,  my name is Lauren and I am studying global relations in college. I wanted to start this blog to have a place to vent and discuss the latest fashion trends. I chose the title "Quaint Girl Falls Down the Rabbit Hole" because quaint means "having an old-fashioned charm or being strange/unusual in an interesting" and I feel that fashion is a way to express your quaint side (plus I am quite strange). And "Down the Rabbit Hole" is from my favorite book Alice in Wonderland, and sometimes don't you feel "that it would be nice if something made sense for a change" (Lewis Caroll).  I'm sorry that I rambling, but I am quite excited to start this fashion blog. Hope you all enjoy!
Lauren
Sweater- Urban Outfitters
Jeans- Hydraulic
Boots- Mossimo (Target) 

No comments:

Post a Comment