Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Plaid Plaid Plaid


 Everyone has to have a mug shot...
 ...then a smiling picture of course
oh you don't say?

I got this plaid coat at a Good Will and have been dying for a chance to wear it. When I put it on I did not realize that I was also wearing a plaid headband, but I thought what the heck! You can never go wrong with plaid! I wore this when my friends and I went to Abbo's Pizza and a little gelato place in LA. It was a stressful day but it was great to unwind with pizza, friends, and gelato, and of course a classic like plaid will never let a girl down (actually I saw a plaid skirt today that was not so classic :/). I just hope tomorrow is a better. :3 Quaint and hopeful.

Lauren
Jacket-Good Will
Sweater-Good Will
Pants-Levis
Headband-Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment