Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Really Late Halloween

 The tutu the longest to make, almost 3 days of working. Not consistently but for quite a while.
The Black Swan and Me. We so crazy together.
We decided to play around and take a "ballerina" picture. Too bad we are not really as graceful as reall ballerinas.

Sooooo, since I didn't start this blog till after Halloween I am putting up picture of my costume now. I went as the White Swan from "Black Swan" starring Natalie Portman, and my friend went as the black swan. Our costumes are completely made my hand with only a glue gun. We didn't have a sewing machine so making our tutus took MUCH longer than we expected. But I feel that it was totally worth it!I started with only fabric, stockings, and a tank top.

A lot of people commented on how cute or pretty our costumes were so I felt my slave labor was completely justified. I hope you like the costume. :3

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment